Monday, June 27, 2011

The Last Spring Wedding

Happy summer! We're 6 days in and counting and so far we've had some hot days in Colorado. 100° is creeping around the corner and besides the fact that I don't have air conditioning in my house, I'm ready for it!

Sydney and Scott's wedding was the last of the spring season this year and my goodness was it beautiful! They were married at Terrace Gardens at Dove Valley in Centennial. There was a lovely gazebo outside that we got wonderful shots of the couple and some of the bridal party.

As a photographer, there is nothing like sharing in an event that brings so much happiness. The joy is contagious, the love is contagious, everything from the day stays with you for so much longer than after the last dance is over.

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Ware and here are some of the images from their big day. To see more photos from this and other weddings, visit the facebook page and become a fan!
















I feel so lucky to have shared in this big day and I look forward to the summer weddings coming up in July and August!

No comments:

Post a Comment